- Before or at the time of collecting your personal information, we will identify the purposes for which that information is being collected.
- We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain your personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect your personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Your personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to MHPHOA.com Registered Account Holders information about our policies and practices relating to the management of their personal information.
- We enforce a strict "Anonymous First" policy and will ask for your permission in writing when sharing your information with those involved with the cause of the Allegiance.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Your personal information is being submitted securely via HTTPS using PFS and is not being shared with anyone outside of the MHPHOA. We strictly adhere to an Anonymous First policy and will ask for your permission in writing when sharing your information with those involved with the cause of the Allegiance.