Skip to Main Content

Note: Due to the increased volume of incoming, outgoing, and ongoing communications, the MHPHOA may not respond to all contact requests.

We DO NOT provide legal counsel. Get Legal Help

Golden State Manufactured-Home Owners League

Contact GSMOL: Got a question? Need help? Problem in your park? Need an attorney? Please consult with one of your GSMOL Chapter Officers. Find Your Regional Leaders

GSMOL Zones and Regions in California

The MHPHOA is a grass roots movement who are passionately dedicated to the preservation and protection of mobile home owner’s rights in Kort & Scott Financial Group (KSFG) owned and Sierra Corporate Management (SCM) managed mobile home parks in the State of California.

The MHPHOA is NOT affiliated with any mobile home park owners and/or mobile home park management entities. We are both outspoken and anonymous mobile home residents, past and present, just like you, experiencing similar injustices, who want to help.

Depending on the nature of your request, please allow 24-48 hours for our response. We will send our reply to the email address you provide or, contact you at the phone number and extension listed below if required.

Items marked with an asterisk (*) are required entries, thank you.

* Remain Anonymous?

* Signup for the MHPHOA KOFFEE & DONUTS Newsletter?

Your information is private and will only be used to contact you regarding your Contact Request and ONLY if applicable.

MRL Protection Program

Sometimes, in mobilehome parks, disputes can arise between mobilehome/manufactured homeowners and park management. To help resolve some of these disputes, California created the Mobilehome Residency Law Protection Program (MRLPP) through the Mobilehome Residency Law Protection Act of 2018, Assembly Bill 3066 (Chapter 774, Statutes of 2018).

Who Can Submit a Complaint?

Must be a mobilehome / manufactured homeowner residing in a permitted mobilehome park.

What Types of Complaints can be Submitted for Consideration?

Complaints for issues within mobilehome parks related to Mobilehome Residency Law violations (California Civil Code). Common violations include illegal grounds for eviction, failure to provide proper notice of rent increases, or no written rental agreement between the park and mobilehome owner.

How do I submit my complaint?

Complaints must be submitted to HCD. HCD provides assistance to help resolve and coordinate resolution of the most severe alleged violations of the Mobilehome Residency Law. Visit the How to Submit a Complaint page for details on ways to submit your complaint to HCD.

If you have a complaint regarding your mobile home park that is managed by Sierra Corporate Management and owned by a Kort & Scott Financial Group DBA, and you have exhausted your efforts with the park manager or his or her designee, we suggest contacting Sierra Corporate Management company headquarters.

Sierra Corporate Management, Inc.
320 North Park Vista Street
Anaheim, California 92806-3722
Phone: 714-575-5130
Fax: 714-575-5139

If your valid and fully documented complaint(s) has not been satisfactorily resolved by Sierra Corporate Management within a reasonable period of time not to exceed thirty (30) days, and it is related to Health and Safety concerns within the mobile home park, you can submit an online complaint to the Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD).

Laws (California Health and Safety Code)

Regulations (Title 25)

The California Mobilehome Residency Law (MRL) is enforced in a court of law. The Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD) does not have authority to enforce violations of the MRL.

California MRL MRL FAQs Attorneys

Your personal information is being submitted securely via HTTPS using PFS and is not being shared with anyone outside of the MHPHOA. We strictly adhere to an Anonymous First policy and will ask for your permission in writing when sharing your information with those involved with the cause of the Allegiance.