Skip to Main Content

There are various complaints that a resident can file against Kort & Scott Financial Group (KSFG), Sierra Corporate Management (SCM), and/or any of its affiliates e.g. Tri Palms Ventures, Two Palms Real Estate, Western Ventures.

We've provided instructions and legal references for review. Click/tap the images below to choose the appropriate agency for more information.

You must have supporting documentation for your complaints e.g. long-term lease agreements, rules and regulations, rent statements, 7 and/or 14 day notices to comply, 3/60 notices, supporting pictures, audio, videos, dates, times, any written communications to support your complaint claims.

The MHPHOA invite you to use information from the website in your supporting documentation. Please read our Information Disclaimer prior to doing so.

If you require help with your complaints to any of the resources provided, contact your HOA representative or contact the MHPHOA and we'll direct you to a representative for further assistance.

Thu, Sep 29, 2016 – On Monday, March 19, 2015, Chair D. Ewing of the East Davis County Fire Protection District (EDCFPC) announced that a task force of nine (9) was being formed to investigate the questionable business practices of Sierra Corporate Management.

One year later, on Friday, March 25, 2016, The People of the State of California (Plaintiff) filed a Complaint for Injunction, Civil Penalties, and Other Equitable Relief against Davis Group LP, Sierra Corporate Management Inc, Western Ventures LP, Abraham Arrigotti and DOES 1 through 20 inclusive.

On Tuesday, August 2, 2016, The People of the State of California won a Final Judgment and obtained an Injunction against Davis Group LP and Western Ventures LP.
Lawsuits Against Kort & Scott Companies

Office of the Attorney General (OAG)
Complaints of Significance – 7/14/300/3/60

California Department of Justice Office of the Attorney General

Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)
Complaints About HSC and MRL Violations

HCD Complaint Form

Sin Título de tu Casa Móvil? Póngase en contacto con el Departamento de la División de Vivienda y (HCD) de Registro de Desarrollo Comunitario y Titulación de Estado al 800-952-8356 para obtener asistencia inmediata.

No Title for Your Mobile Home? If you have not received your Title within twenty (20) days after purchase, contact the State Department of Housing and Community Development’s (HCD) Registration and Titling Division at 800-952-8356 for immediate assistance.

HCD Complaint Form
  1. Step 1: Provide Contact Information
  2. Step 2: Select Mobile Home Park from List
  3. Step 3: Provide the Complaint Details

Adult Protective Services
Are You a Victim of Elder Abuse?

California Department of Social Services

What is Elder Abuse? In California, elders are defined as persons 65 years and older. Under California law, elder abuse can be both Criminal and Civil. If you are an elder adult (65 years and older) or dependent adult (18-64 who are disabled), you are protected by the California Elder Abuse laws.

California Department of Business Oversight (DBO)
Did You Purchase a Mobile Home from SCM or one of its Affiliates?

California Department of Business Oversight

You should always file your complaint with the DBO, regardless of whether you are trying to resolve your dispute through another forum. The DBO relies on complaints to help us protect consumers, borrowers and investors, and obtain redress for them when they're victimized by unlawful, unfair or fraudulent business practices.