T – MHP Glossary of Terms and Definitions
Mobile Home Park glossary of terms starting with the letter T, abbreviations, acronyms, initialisms, and definitions of each.
- A multi-section home where one of the sections is considerably less in length than the other sections is called a tag. The tag, as in tag-a-long, is built on its own frame and chassis and is used to expand the floor space in a portion of the mobile home.
- Tenancy is the right of a homeowner to the use of a site within a mobilehome park on which to locate, maintain, and occupy a mobilehome, site improvements, and accessory structures for human habitation, including the use of the services and facilities of the park.
California MRL §798.12
- Tiny House on Wheels
- Documentary evidence of ownership. Health and Safety Code §18080.4(a) – Every registered owner, upon receipt of a registration card, shall maintain the card or a copy thereof with the manufactured home, mobilehome, commercial coach, truck camper, or floating home for which it is issued.
Health and Safety Code Section §18080.4
- Refers to homes that are 8 feet wide (or less) by 40 feet long (or less) and are classified as Recreational Vehicles (RVs) by HCD.
- Triple Net Lease
- A triple net (NNN) lease is defined as a lease structure where the tenant is responsible for paying all operating expenses associated with a property; Property Taxes, Insurance, Maintenance Costs. These three additional costs represent the nets to which the name of the lease refers. The triple net or NNN lease is considered a turnkey investment since the landlord is not responsible for paying any operating expenses.
- Triple Wide
- Three separate sections assembled on site.
- Truth in Lending
- A federal regulation, referred to as Regulation Z, requiring creditors to provide full disclosure of the terms of a loan.